We have been able to build a software application that would have cost 3-5 times as much if not for our remote team.Read More
Some of the common questions we encounter from new recruiters would be: Where is a good place for job postings? What are the best places to post jobs for free?
There are a number of options (free and paid) available to you, and it can be overwhelming. In this article, we have outlined the most necessary options you will have to explore to be sure you've left no stone unturned.Read More
According to a study done by the Harvard Business Review, an average of 37% in potential financial performance is lost due to improper execution.
The sources of the performance loss are actionable, and are therefore correctable. Meaning, you don't have to expect your company to regularly fall short of targets. When you aim for the stars, you should be able to hit quite close to it, if you plan and execute well.Read More
Have you ever started working on a new document and found yourself thinking, "Argh. How will I start?" If so, bookmark this article and let this be your guide to find all the business documents you will need. And I mean all.Read More
In a survey among 800 small and medium businesses in Australia, only 54% are looking to invest in technology and automation. The ills that plagued the education sector back in the 80s still linger with commercial Australia - paper trails that take up a lot of storage space, lost documents, and bottlenecks in the approval process.
Admittedly, the focus of SMEs in terms of investment areas would be on expansion, cost reduction and marketing. But why should SMEs look more into automating their workflows?Read More
According to research, the average entrepreneur spends 68.1% of their time on day-to-day tasks (emails, admin tasks, putting out fires, etc.), and the remaining 31.9% of their time on important tasks such as business goals and strategy (Ouch!).Read More